Adventuron actions trigger adventuron specific events .
- Control + Spacebar = Context Sensitive Autocompletion Options.
- Control + S = Save document (to local storage) + refresh game window. NOTE : Currently Adventuron's web UI does not support saving more than one document at a time locally.
Text Navigation Actions
Text navigation options allow game authors to navigate around the document using the keyboard.
- Page Up = Move up by one screen worth of text
- Page Down = Move down by one screen worth of text
- Home = Move to beginning of start of text on current line
- Home then Home = Move to absolute beginning of current line (before column 1)
- End = Move to end of current line
- End then End = Move to end of text on current line
- Tab = (not after autocompletion has been selected) Insert three spaces into a document. (After autocompletion has been selected) move to next demarcated block of text to be edited.
Text Selection Shortcuts
Text selection allows game authors to select blocks of text without using the mouse (or touch).
- Control + A = Select all text in document
- Control + Home = Go to beginning of document
- Control + End = Go to end of document
- Shift + (Up or Down or Left or Right or Page Up or Page Down Or Control + Page Up or Control + Page Down or Control + Start or Control + End) ... select additional text between current cursor position and new location - as per descriptions above.
Text Mutation Options
- Del = Delete character to right of cursor, or delete SELECTED TEXT.
- Backspace = Delete character to left of cursor, or delete SELECTED TEXT.
- Control + F = Find text in document
- Control + F then Control + F = Replace text in document.
NOTE : This list is Windows-centric. Please replace "Control" with "Command" on OSX.